Wednesday, January 4, 2012

best songs of 2011 playlist

I know I'm three days late with this, but I couldnt get any wifi until now. (i finally brought my computer to this place with wifi a block from my house)

but without further ado: I now present my greatly pondered, fabulous playlist of all my most favoritest songs that came out in 2011.
Most of these are worth downloading the whole album as well. But enjoy listening to these inspiring jams.
(they are also not in particular order)

#1
Junior Boys - Banana Ripple

#2
The Shrine/An Argument - Fleet Foxes
*Favorite album of 2011*

#3
Holdin On to Black Metal - My Morning Jacket

#4
Abducted - Cults

#5
Polish Girl - Neon Indian

#6
Towers - Bon Iver

#7
I Mind - James Blake

#8
Midnight City- m83

#9
Baby's Arms - Kurt Vile

#10
New Beat - Toro Y Moi

#11
Ladder Song - Bright Eyes

#12
HyperDub - Burial

#13
The Floor - Ty Segall

#14
The Grey Ship - EMA

#15
Cruel - St. Vincent

#16
Gangsta - Tune-Yards

#17
 Little by Little - Radiohead 

I was very busy this year with graduating/moving out etc. so I'm sure I missed a ton of great music that went under my radar but this is what I got down to this past year.

looking forward to more amazing music this 2012!! Happy new year everyone

-RAY ROSHÉ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment